How To Turn Your Website Into A 24/7 Selling Machine
(Without Paying A King’s Ransom To Your Developer)
If your business depends at all on the internet…
WHAT HAS YOUR WEBSITE DONE FOR YOU LATELY?
Billions of dollars are being made on the internet every year by small businesses just like yours…
Yet statistics on what it takes to win on the ‘net are DOWNRIGHT SHOCKING…
– Over 571 new websites (your competitors) are coming online EVERY MINUTE…
– You have less than 9 seconds to grab your visitor’s attention – or they’re GONE FOREVER.
– 96% of visitors who come to your website will NOT buy from you.
– Even a one second delay in your site speed can cause a 7% reduction in conversions.
– Less than 3% of visitors to the average landing page are taking the desired action…
And yet, SOME WEBSITES—about 10%—enjoy conversion rates FIVE TIMES HIGHER THAN THE AVERAGE.
WHAT IF YOUR WEBSITE COULD BRING YOU 5X OR EVEN 10X MORE BUSINESS???
If your business could benefit from a stronger online presence…
And you would like to take greater advantage of the tremendous opportunities available on the internet today…
You will not want to miss the following presentation:
On January 26, digital marketing and automation expert Mike Connolly will be sharing the secrets of “super-sites” that are raking in the lion’s share of online profits.
Mike Connolly has worked with small businesses in over 50 different industries, helping them to grow their lead flow and sales online. His online business allows him to work anywhere in the world and he’s earned a number of industry certifications, including Digital Marketer Customer Value Optimization (CVO) Expert.
In this “hands-on” workshop, you’ll discover…
– The one thing that can pop your revenues by 144% or more (Your competitors will be dying to know how you did it!)
– The preferred method used by the most successful companies for creating a virtuous cycle of ever increasing conversion rates. You’ll love checking those sales figures every month!
– How to get as many qualified leads as your business can handle. (Say goodbye to desperately hoping and praying for more customers!)
– Easy to implement tips to attract more traffic to your website. Get ready for some quick wins!
And much, much more…
It’s all happening on Thursday evening, January 26, 2017 at Cantina Laredo in the Twenty Ninth Street Mall, 1680 29th St, Boulder, CO 80301, from 5:30 to 7:30pm.
Network with fellow business leaders and learn how to get more leads and sales from your website.
Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 at the door, not including processing fees.
Seating is limited, and these events often run to capacity so get your tickets NOW before they sell out.
Invite a friend and be sure to GET TICKETS IN ADVANCE while you still can!
This could be the ONE event you need to finally make your website work for YOU (instead of the other way around) in 2017!
Presented by Nancy Chin-Wagner and Boulder PowerConnections
Here’s what people are saying about how Mike Connolly has helped them with marketing their business on the web:
Mike, WOW! That’s really IT! (Facebook Business Page)
It’s hits the target perfectly. I am so grateful. This is the impetus for me to amp up my commitment to Facebook marketing. I plan to get very active Q2 of 2017 with an actual plan, but for now, I have at least sent a few invitations for new friends and for page likes – and I have my first “likes”!
I’m looking forward to staying with your e-letter. Your help has been invaluable and I am deeply grateful..
With deep appreciation,
“I got my first paycheck from my website/book from someone WAY outside my typical sphere. It was only for $250 but it was for an hour consult.
Just today I got an email from a client who agreed to sign up for $500/month 1 hour sessions…once per month to help advise him on his new office build (likely 6-18 months of fees)
I met with a prospect from Boston last week who I believe will be hiring me and my team for a big project worth $56k.
THANK YOU for all your help and patience through the Infusionsoft stuff with Jen and me. Your ideas and guidance in the beginning gave us a good compass and it’s been guiding us well. “
~ Jayme Amos, Dental Practice Consultant, Philadelphia, PA